From the Office Of:
The Presiding Archbishop
CEREMONY PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!
It is now time to start preparing your hybrid ceremony template that I will use for creating your wedding ceremony. By following the below steps you will have prepared what I will need to move you on to the next step
Save a copy of the Christain / Hybrid Ceremony Handbook to your local computer hard drive.
Open the Christian / Hybrid Ceremony Handbook. (Click here)
Go to page 2 in the handbook (the template you will use) and print it out.
- Beginning with page 3 you will find the ceremony materials you can pick and choose from. (i.e. Greeting and Welcome)
- Select the option you like (i.e. CHGW01) and write the option in the blank next to the section you are working on within the template you printed out.
Continue doing Step 3 until you have completed the entire template.
If you are wishing to use the Catholic Hybrid ceremony, continue with Part 2
Instructions: Close the Christian / Hybrid Handbook and open the Catholic Handbook.
- Open the Catholic Ceremony Handbook. (Click here)
- Beginning with Opening Prayers select options you like for each section and place each option selected in the Christian / Hybrid Template you have already printed out replacing the Christian code with the Catholic code you are wishing to use instead.
- Continue with Step 8 until you finish making your modifications with the Catholic materials.
- Close the Catholic Handbook.
- Now that you are finished you can email your completed Christian / Hybrid Template to me. My email address is: email@example.com.
Whoever sows generously will also reap generously.
(2 Corinthians 9:6)
Premarital Counseling Online (Optional)
I want to thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding. As a way to help you improve your marriage and relationship I am offering premarital counseling as a way to ensure you have an awesome lasting marriage.
Call me today at (954) 465-0398 for details...